20.4.15

"ITS BRONTE BABY..."

I hate mornings. Although I love what they can offer you. So the early morning rise at times is worth the sacrifice. A friend and I rose at 4:45AM on a Tuesday to make it on time for the 6:15AM sunrise. It's disgusting really how early that is (says my single, childless self who will one day laugh at this statement). Like gross. But these images to follow: not gross. 

This post is short and sweet. Dedicated to the time of day that I have a love-hate relationship with. I was buzzing taking, and editing these. 216 photos narrowed down to these few. Yeah, it hurt. 

I took these on my beloved & mildly aged NIKON D60 SLR, my old faithful who sat in its case for far too long. So, I hereby present to you - Bronte Baby. 




There is something magical about the seas whitewash after a wave breaks..




As I looked through the lens I noticed that as the wave curled over the sun would beam through it creating a section in the wave that was as clear as glass.


God bless you Bronte pool.



These following four shots were taken on my iPhone mid DSLR shooting.



Any of these prints are available to frame. All information is on my Facebook page (see link at end of blog) as are the price lists. 


When was the last time you watched the sunrise? Maybe it's time you scouted a good place to watch it, drag some mates along, pack a breakfast, grab yourself a coffee or chai, and took in all the glory that is the rising of the sun. Still blows me away that our world spins constantly between the light of the sun and moon. Like, that is a miracle in and of itself that takes place EVERY SINGLE DAY. Have a glorious Monday night. 

CHAO

Jemimah Ana.

FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment